Wednesday 4 February 2009

The #1 Song In The USA On This Date In History

What was the #1 song on the day you were born, or the day you graduated from high school, or the day you were married, the day your child was born?

The information comes from Billboard Magazine, the most authoritative source for determining the most popular songs in the USA for the years 1958 to the present.

The #1 song on the day I was born was 'You're Breaking My Heart' by Vic Damone.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

The #1 song on the approximate date of my conception? "Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby" by Barry White. Not really sure how to feel about that... lol

Anonymous said...

That's too funny, ShadOw.

The #1 song on my birthday was "I got you babe" by Sonny and Cher.

Mine is a Gin said...

LOL @ Shadow!
#! on my birthday was "Are you lonesome tonight" by Presley

Chad Cloman said...

Ugh! 1995 called and they want their web design back. That page is crowded and ugly. I have no graphic design abilities, but could probably do better than he did.