Thursday 18 December 2008

The Most Popular Blogs Written In Different Languages

There are a lot of blogs all around the world, some of them are a bit bigger than others. It would be nice to see which blogs belong to the top segment in different languages.

The Top 100 blogs in Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

u r blog Is very nice

Anonymous said...

nice post

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.