Thursday 11 December 2008

Linkdump

Top 5 Foods to Eat for Breakfast

Things Bears Love

10 Ways to Spy on Your Competitors

10 Techniques Every Cook Should Know

2 comment(s):

Killerclown said...

Being too lazy to comment on my own blog, I decided to leave a comment on yours.

That "Top 5 Breakfast Foods" list is a crock of onion soup. I mean, seriously, it's the stupidest list I've ever seen in my life.

First of all, they list bacon/sausage as a top 5 food, why? Because they are so GROSS that you want to work out afterwards.

That is inane sophmoric logic. I'd rather they say, "'cause its just so damned good."

Also, to list ONE ceral, Muesli, as "the best breakfast food ever", is like saying McDonalds has the best fast food burger. It doesn't mean anything.

This may be news to the author of that article, but there are, like, thousands of processed cereals out there. To pick ONE of them as the ABSOLUTE best food ever...says to me, you are on their payroll, or have other obsessive psychological issues.

I'm just saying, to pick a brand name cereal as the best food ever is like picking a differently shiny penny out of a pile of pennies. Really, they're all the same, and obviously the author is not a nutritionist. I'm sure someone who actually knows what they are talking about could point out REALLY healthy foods to eat...and actually explain why.

Rant over.

Anonymous said...

This list really didn't make sense. If you're talking about "Top 5 Breakfast Foods", do you mean "most popular" or "healthiest" or "weirdest" or what?

Nope, it was just some random list.

And no, "muesli" is not a brand name. "Meuslix" is, though.