Wednesday 3 December 2008

How To Handle A Kitchen Oil Fire



(thanks Christian)

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

It appears that she forgot the first step, which involves putting on a firefighter's uniform. That kind of sucked some of the impact of the piece out of it.

But man, I'd wear that big yellow hat all day.

Anonymous said...

I think that was pretty well done, and the end was quite touching.

Dangger said...

very touching indeed

Chad Cloman said...

An alternative to using a wet towel is to put a lid on the pan. I remember once seeing my father do exactly that. The goal is to deprive the fire of oxygen.

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

My neighbors pulled a similar stunt. They tried to put out a grease fire with the backyard hose. Nobody was hurt, but the kitchen was trashed.