Wednesday 17 December 2008

Children: Look What You Have Done To Santa


Gimme this! Gimme that! For hundreds of years the children of the world have been making outrageous and unfair demands from a lovely old man who doesn't even have a pension plan. Well, kids, we hope you're happy.

The old man has finally snapped. As a direct result of your voracious and selfish requests, Santa has had an identity, a mid-life, a gender and an alcohol crisis all at the same time. Shame on you! Are you happy now? Are you?


(via Robert-John)

1 comment(s):

andiscandis said...

This summer I was waiting in line at Target when I noticed that the cashier looked very... jolly. He had a big belly and long white beard. When I got closer, I saw that his name tag said, "Santa." He was telling a shopper's little boy, "remember, there are only 163 days until Christmas!"

When I came home and told my husband, he said, "well, we're obviously in a recession if Santa had to start working at Target."