Monday 17 November 2008

Typealyzer

What type of writer are you? Typealizer finds features that distinguishes one type from another. When all features, words, and sentences are combined, Typealyzer is able to guess which type of writer you are.

The analysis indicate that the author of The Presurfer is of the type: ISTP - The Mechanic. The independent and problem-solving type. He is especially attuned to the demands of the moment and is a master in responding to challenges that arise spontaneously.

The Mechanic enjoys working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often likes to seek fun and action both in his work and personal life. He enjoys adventure and risk such as in driving racecars or working as policeman and firefighter.

2 comment(s):

Brian Kern said...

Hmmm...I did the analysis and my own blog, www.eyesightsintime.blogspot.com was also a Mechanic. I suppose those of us who really enjoy the Presurfer are going to be similar in our writing styles. Oh well...

Eclecticity said...

I too was A Mechanic. Could this be a flaw in the design. When I do my personality type I come out as an ENFP, or ENTP. T and F are close.

I would like to hear if others come out other than Mechanic.

Fun though! E.