Saturday 11 October 2008

The Year In Beer: Beer Drinking In America By Volume


More than milk, coffee, or even bottled water, beer is the drink of choice for thirsty Americans of age. The United States drink more than 50 billion pints each year.

But instead of a string of numbers, lets visualize our way to grasping the United States' yearly beer consumption.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

U.S. beer consumed per capita would be a more interesting and relevant number. The U.S. also has 300 million people vs 100 million in the UK, 62 million in Germany and 30 million in Canada (which isn't even on this list)

Anonymous said...

Like anonymous said, it would be more relevant to have the consumtion per individual per country...

Anonymous said...

It still shows how sad the situation is. I am repulsed. No wonder I am a recluse what with all the boozer losers in my midst...

Patrick said...

I am proud to have done what I could to bring the US up to #2. I hope that after tonight I will bring it a little closer to #1!