Tuesday 28 October 2008

Short Term Memory Checker

Short term memory is information that undergoes little processing or interpretation and can be recalled for only a few seconds. Estimates of short term memory capacity vary - from about 3 or 4 elements (i.e., words, digits, or letters) to about 9 elements.


Check your short term memory. You are shown some items. Push the OK button when you have memorized them. Next find and click them among a lot of other items. You advance to the next level if you found all items. But if you make a mistake in even one, it's game over.

3 comment(s):

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

Wow, I scored a humble 2.
My brain has the random access memory of a toaster oven.

Dave said...

So did I...I'll blame mine on the 70s.

Fayyaad said...

Max memory 15...do I retain bragging rights?