Friday 12 September 2008

Mail Order Husbands

Have you been 'Clicking for Love' in all the wrong places? Look no further, MailOrderHusbands.Net is the top spousal-order fulfillment service worldwide. Men have mail order brides - now women can do the choosing on the web.

Mail Order Husbands is the first mail-order-spouse firm to market eligible bachelors! Welcome to the future of international personals for women. Don't Wait, Propose Today!

Here's Steven from New Mexico, U.S.A:


I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up 'souvenirs.'



(via Optical Poptitude)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

all i can say is damnnnnnnn. id hit that over and over. i love quiet background music and flower petals everywhere. i dont mind if anyone joins us either. we can go to mexico whenever youu want

Anonymous said...

I've never been so attracted to a face muff, maube I should be a lesbian?