Thursday 14 August 2008

Promote Your Blog (39)

RUN ON EMOTION


ruN on eMotion forms a anagram of my name and its a collection of things found on the web which I then translate or write in my own words to Portuguese. My aim is to bring all these little wordly marvels to Portuguese people that don't understand English. Other days I just post music I like, thoughts that cross my mind or little stories I write when most inspired.

ruN on eMotion.

2 comment(s):

NM said...

Oh my god Gerrard! Thanks a lot for the "promotion"!

I thought I wasn't one of the chosen but respected the decision with respect!

Now I can complement you without sounding like I was trying to buy the coveted spot on Presurfer... So I can say that this is, among two other (Neatorama and Blogotinha) the only blog I visit daily since my first contacts with blogs about 3 years ago! And as you might know I do gather a lot of posts from here because everyday this is one of the prime spots for great sources of interest.

I'm really honored to be here!

More than the possible extra visits that I can attain with this it really makes me happy that I am considered worthy of this recomendation!

You just made a good day an excelent one!

Thanks a lot!

Gerard said...

You're welcome, nm.