Wednesday 6 August 2008

Promote Your Blog (24)

GAWDESS'S VIEWFINDER 365


I take pictures of just about anything, whenever I can and I post only one a day - everyday - sometimes I put words with them. Some of them are pretty good and with some of them you can see that I am throwing myself at the learning curve and falling back down again.

Since I have had my cameras for the most of a year, I am not quite a neophyte anymore but the technical aspects of this craft are not something I find easy to retain. When someone asks me how I got that particular shot, I often don't know or at least can't explain it in the language of f-stops and shutter speeds and light
metering. My brain seems to freeze up when I try to understand that stuff. It means a lot to me and I like hearing what other people think about my work.


Gawdess's Viewfinder 365

0 comment(s):