Friday 25 July 2008

Promote Your Blog (1)

Yesterday I asked if you were interested in promoting your blog on The Presurfer. Until now I have had 20 32 requests. I will post two blogs each day. First come, first served. So, it could take a couple of days until your site appears here. Thanks for your cooperation.

BONTE GAMES


As a fan of Gerard's blog I wouldn't miss the opportunity to promote my own blog, so here goes: I'm a casual games designer trying to create original simple webgames that usualy require some logic to solve.

If you're into casual webgames do checkout my blog where I'm presenting my own games as well as new casual games for other game designers from over the world. Cheers!


Bonte Games.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bonte Games. It's my favorite games site of all time.