Wednesday 9 July 2008

Openpuzzle


Openpuzzle is building a huge jigsaw puzzle of profile images from all over the world. At Openpuzzle the faces of people from around the world take center stage.

Openpuzzle is composed of people's faces and is a living mosaic of portraits. Sign up for free with your email address (verification required), fill in your personal details, add your picture, and become a part of this online art form.

(via Le Blog du Modérateur)

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh : A backlink from one of my favorite's US blogs ! Thanks ;-)But how did you find my blog ?

Keep up the good work ! (and sorry for my english)

Gerard said...

Hi Flav. Although I do write in English, this is not a US blog. I'm from the Netherlands. :)

I found your blog because I was Googling for puzzles.

Anonymous said...

Ok, my mistake ;-)