Wednesday 23 July 2008

Date To Save

Hello, my name is Tamara! As you can probably tell, I'm a Christian woman who loves Jesus Christ and cares for all humans, even the wicked. What you probably don't know is that I'm hot. I want to use my beauty for God.

So, I created this web page for information regarding the calling of Missionary Dating. First of all, it helps that you're good looking. Since our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, it makes sense that we should use our beautiful bodies to glorify His name, the Holy Spirit will work the strongest since He's in our body, right? That's the best position to be in!

3 comment(s):

Unknown said...

I hope this is a joke.

Gerard said...

I think it is, but you never know these days.

Anonymous said...

What Tamara doesn't realize is...dating to save sinners don't work! ;)