Wednesday 16 July 2008

The Caffeine Test

Caffeine gives you powers. Take in enough of it and your twitching, vibrating body is capable of amazing feats. This 'highly scientific' test determines your level of caffeine intake by measuring how fast you can click your mouse. The test will last for 30 seconds, during which you must click a button as many times as possible.

I took the Caffeine Test this morning and my caffeine level for today is 'Well Caffeinated and Easily Excitable.

4 comment(s):

marianagrilla said...

ha ha ha... Mine was: Near deat: Delusions of GOdlike Power.... hmmmm interesting.

Anonymous said...

Mine said "Insanely High - A vibrating crackhead" God help the world if I ever took to drinking the stuff!

Dave said...

Ha...Near Death. Comes from roasting my own. The only way to get real caffeine!

Anonymous said...

I'm chipper and perky - though I really don't feel that way after waking up at 3:30 this morning.