Sunday 1 June 2008

Spot The Alien


Last Friday, Jeff Peckman from Denver, USA, showed the media a video of a purportedly living, breathing space alien. He screened the video for reporters at Metropolitan State College in Denver, although they were not allowed to photograph the images.

The three minute video showed what appeared to be a 'white creature with a balloon-shaped head' and large dark eyes that appeared to blink, looking in through a window 8 feet above the ground. The video was said to have been made by Stan Romanek, July 17, 2003, in Nebraska.

A documentary including the footage is to be released later in 2008. Peckman is trying to persuade the local government to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission to prepare for visits from extraterrestrials.

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I can stop wearing my aluminium helmet now??

Canopenner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Canopenner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Canopenner said...

I always have aliens over my house for a few beers and a bar-b-q(they really like US angus beef)...

During those times they like to stare out my windows birdwatching...

I tell them they are going to get caught by my neighbors, but those little guys think they are so smart they never listen to me....I mean once you invent faster than light travel your ego explodes and you think your shit doesnt stink...

Well it does stink Zeebrix! Your penchant for birdwatching has really gotten you into trouble this time! I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Anonymous said...

And the X-Files movie comes out soon. Huh.