Friday 4 April 2008

Excellent Blog Award

A big thank you to Everlasting Blort who granted The Presurfer with the 'Excellent Blog Award.' By accepting, I have to award it to 10 more people who's blogs I find 'Excellent Award' worthy.

And that's the hard part. Who to pick and who to leave out? There are so many fine blogs, and if you're in my 'Blogosphere' list in the right column, it means I think you have an excellent blog. So, what I did was take a look at my statistics and pick those blogs that have, up to now, brought the most visitors to my site.

Neatorama
Nothing To Do With Arbroath
Dark Roasted Blend
Bits & Pieces
Reality Carnival
mental_floss
Blogotinha
Cocadaboa
Ursi's Blog
Grow-A-Brain

12 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Well Neatorama led me here :)

Anonymous said...

The cocadaboa was a great blog in my opinion, I would say what they lost a little of the creativity. I wait that they recover it. I love Arbroath, Neatorama, Misscelanea and Presurfer of course! ;o)

Dave said...

The Enron crooked "E", for excellence? Ooooookay...r

MrManson said...

Lost a little time and dedication, not creativity, Kct.

Anyway, good to know that I'm sending you a lot of visitors, Gerard. I really like your blog.

Anonymous said...

This award originated like a meme in the ProjectMommy, it’s ok, but I’m not sure about the reason for some blogs had names marked at the everlasting blört’s list...
They was put out off the list?

Anonymous said...

mrmanson, you are the best (no beast hahaha)!
You must find time now, man!
I miss the old cocadaboa ;o)
So, where is those great hoax that only you know how to create?

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

Thank you very much!
WOW I feel honored to have been mentioned in your blog!

Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I must confess that I sometimes 'borrow' things from your site, but that are also things which are earlier on my blog. I like your blog and wish you all the luck!

Miss Cellania said...

Congratulations, Gerard! And thanks for recommending more sites for me to check out.

Avi Abrams said...

Thanks for mentioning DRB! More linkage coming to your excellent blog :)

Gotinha said...

Hi Gerard,

Thank you very much!
Greetings from PORTUGAL.
:-)

Anonymous said...

It’s a wonderful idea to give an award to the popular blog writers i.e, excellent blog award. I observed how it is very hard to pick out the popular blog and it is granted by the everlasting blort. Because of introducing this scheme the competition between the writers will be raised and they will try to give their best performance in writing blogs. I like this blog. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.