Tuesday 22 April 2008

Do You Speak English?

Do you speak English?
No, sorry, I don't!



(via Optical Poptitude)

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh, I did watch this video several times before. Would you be able to say which TV show is it?
Very cool! :o)

Unknown said...

this is taken from the U.K. series 'Big Train'. excellent absurd humor.

Anonymous said...

Thanks kmd!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of one of my proudest moments:

One evening I got a phone call from a telemarketer, who asked to speak to the person in charge of the phone bill. I replied, "Oh, I'm sorry. We don't have a phone." He apologized for taking my time and hung up.

I still have fun imagining the look that must have crept over his face about 3 seconds later. Perhaps a forehead slap ensued as well...

Good times, good times.

Anonymous said...

anonymous, It was a big idea! But I can do it in different way: I would play some noise (maybe a boring song) in background and ask to him/her for wait just a few minutes! No longer 1 hour, of course.