Sunday 23 March 2008

What's Your Style?

The MyDeco Stylefinder will help you discover your style.
I am a 'City Sophisticate.'

You love the variety and bustle of city living and embrace all that modern living has to offer. Your home has a clean, easy look that shows off key pieces of furniture and accessories to maximum effect.

Playboy, gent, aesthete - your living room is a shrine to bachelorism. The living space has sharp lines and a hedonistic approach to life that's all about having fun and very little to do with mundane chores.

You make quite a statement with clean, strong lines in your bedroom, using a palette of beautifully muted colours to create the perfect retreat from daily stresses and strains.

You're a modern maverick, a supremely elegant entertainer. At home, your dining room combines clean, contemporary lines with quite formal sophistication.

4 comment(s):

mister anchovy said...

it seems I too am a city sophisticat. Nice to know.

Anonymous said...

I am Barcelona Cool.
Barcelona, why not, but Cool??

LeeAnn said...

I couldn't get it to work, it seemed to hang up after the first choice for color. Wonder if it has to do with Firefox? Or maybe my settings are wonky. Sad, because I wondered what I am.
Stylistically, I mean.

Unknown said...

It worked for me in Firefox only after I turned off Adblocker.