Thursday 27 March 2008

TV-B-Gone: Turn Off Any TV

TV-B-Gone is a universal remote control that is designed not only to turn TVs on and off, but also to enhance your life. You control when you see, rather than what you see.

The TV-B-Gone device is so small that it easily fits in your pocket, so that you have it handy whenever you need it wherever you go: airports, bars, restaurants, laundromats, etc.

4 comment(s):

AmyOops said...

This is cool, it reminds me of the time, I would hide by my neigbors window and change there tv with my remote...

Anonymous said...

yeah a great idea - but beware - no batteries and the limited power goes fast as it goes off constantly in your pocket. Mine lasted just under a month. Maybe if a better design comes along I'll go back to improving my environment one tv at a time.

Anonymous said...

they've had these @ various geek and other joke shops 4 years .... sorry to read about short life

Anonymous said...

They fixed the false triggering in the new version.