Tuesday 4 March 2008

Puppy Profits

My name is Jose Rodriguez. Six years ago my life was in shambles. I was laid off from my job, my marriage was falling apart and I was out of money and running out of hope and was not documented so it was hard to get work.

That's when I discovered canine sport fighting through a friend and went to my first event. I was awestruck! What an amazing show of animal athleticism!

Not only was it the most powerful and moving spectator sport I had ever witnessed, he was also making boatloads of money. It was then that he showed me the system he had developed to generate incredible revenue from this fun and exciting sport.


If this would be real, it would be disgusting. But it's not real, it's a hoax, and that's as disgusting as well. If this is some kind of 'humor' I don't get it.

(via J-Walk Blog)

1 comment(s):

Joanne Casey said...

Nah, that's not even near funny. It's just been created to annoy decent people.