Wednesday 5 March 2008

Lynchr


Lynchr is a fast and easy way to comment your images online. Upload your images and comment them right in your browser just in one minute. No additional software or special skills required.

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Gerrard,
What is the 'generator' for 'The Presurfer' name printed in the Girl's coat like exposed in the pic?
Give me a link, please!
Congratulations for your work. The Presurfer Blog is very cool!

Gerard said...

Kct, this wasn't done with a 'generator.' I did this by hand.

Anonymous said...

Really? Hey dude, you have many habilities! Who is the girl in the pic? Your girlfriend? ;o)
I spent many hours today in The Generator Blog. Very fun!!!
Very funny the Generator for Brazilian Sexy Names! :oD
I'm brazilian, but I think that my name is not to sex: Alvimar Falcão (Falcão = Hawk in English).
Thanks for your attention!

Anonymous said...

Correction: Sexy Brazilian Name Generator ;o)

Gerard said...

Kct, the girl in the picture is Paris Hilton. And she's not my girlfriend. I know she wants to be, but it's not going to happen. :)

Anonymous said...

LoL :oD