Monday 18 February 2008

Scientists Claim Colored Cauliflowers Are Healthier


Scientists have developed amazing variants of vegetable where the traditional white florets have been changed to a garish orange, purple and green.

The 'rainbow cauliflowers' are said to taste the same as the normal varieties, but add a splash of colour to the dinner table. Some scientists have even claimed that they are healthier for you.

(thanks Jason)

2 comment(s):

Karen said...

I've been eating those for years -- whenever I can find 'em. They do taste exactly like regular old white cauliflower. The more deeply colored a fruit/vegetable, the more nutrients it contains. Hence the advice to "eat a rainbow."

Ashley said...

I had the purple kind the other day...tasted the same, but I enjoyed it more. I felt like a kid!