Sunday 17 February 2008

How Evil Are You?

Time for another stupid quiz. Answer some questions and they'll tell you how evil you are. I took the quiz and found out that I'm not evil at all.

Nope! I'm insane!

7 comment(s):

The Nag said...

I'd ordinarily be inclined to tell you not to worry because these things are just silly. However it was dead right about me - I'm 100% angelic. Maybe you should seek help.

Gerard said...

O.K., I need help.
But at least I'm not evil.

Anonymous said...

How did I get to be "pure evil"???

The Nag said...

I don't know why you're evil - I'm still reeling from the fact that I came out angelic! My friends will think I lied on the quiz.

Dave said...

hahaha...I'm pure evil, too. That rocks. But my girl's nuetral...do we have a future?

Anonymous said...

I'm angelic too! THAT rocked my world for a moment! And no, dave, you and your girl have no future. She's gonna dump you soon if you don't straighten out.

Ashley said...

Im angelic...duh!