Thursday 24 January 2008

On A Leash


Tasha Maltby is Dani Graves' girlfriend. She describes herself as a human pet - and she is happy to walk around on a leash. She is used to odd looks and even odder remarks.

But nothing had prepared her for the reaction of the bus driver who allegedly told the self-styled Goth and her boyfriend: 'We don't let freaks and dogs like you on.'

5 comment(s):

Dave said...

If she wants to act like a pet and be treated like a pet, she shouldn't be allowed where pets aren't allowed. Only fair, you know.

Anonymous said...

The article presents no evidence that their lifestyle hurts anyone, so I can't see how the bus company has a leg to stand on. Strikes me as discrimination.

Anonymous said...

Their lifestyle all about control...sexual and non sexual, and also degrading to women. I would NOT want to be on that bus with my children...especially my daughter, if they were also on.

Naomi said...

I just want his coat.

Anonymous said...

sad grab for attention - "look at us - we're deliciously outré!!"