Tuesday 22 January 2008

International Ginger Kids Foundation


The goal of the International Ginger Kids Foundation is to achieve equality, understanding, tolerance, and acceptance for Ginger Kids all over the world. Gingervitis is a serious disease affecting millions of people. Every day 1,337 children are born with gingervitis in the United States alone.

Not only do these special people have to struggle with a life long disease in which there is no known cure, they are often the target of ridicule and jokes. The only way they will ever find a cure is if people work together.

12 comment(s):

Christian said...

I know they are just having fun but to say a child has no soul because they have red hair is just plain mean. Especially since the site pretends to want to help. S

orry I just don't see how that is funny.

Dave said...

Geez, lighten up, dude. Here. try this site, the ultimate Ginger Kid:

http://www.angrykid.com/

Anonymous said...

This is a total rip-off of the South Park episode when Cartman thinks he's gone ginger.

*weak*

Anonymous said...

@christian

If your parents chose to call you christian your bount to be born without any sence of humour.

Anonymous said...

pathetic

Jaclyn said...

@ Willy the Ginger: Ginger is not a race. Hair colour has absolutely nothing to do with race. That is all.

Unknown said...

@Jaclyn - you don't know what you are talking about. Don't illegitemise my people!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog...

Does this foundation help gingers with their GINGERvitis?

Maybe someone should reach out to coppercap. Ya know the ginger who yells "GINGERS HAVE SOULS!" After wards he says he is a chiristian.

Anonymous said...

hey i am a ginger too and seriously i love these kind of things they are soo funny.

Unknown said...

I'm a ginger and it is kinda disappointing that at the top of this page it regards my people, and yes I do mean my people, as special. We are as special as the next person just because I have red crotch hair doesn't mean I'm any different personality wise. I enjoy the same things that other ethnicities enjoy, and yes I do regard gingers to be there own separate ethnic group from others. I do the same things as others!!!! We should not be called special like being a ginger is some type of disease like cancer or diabetes. If people are that insecure about being a ginger they should dye there hair. We are not special, but we are awesome!!!!!!!!! If you don't know a ginger meet one and get to know them. Maybe a group of gingers I don't care become freiends with them. Peace I'm out. . . Signed THE GINGAH NINJAH

Anonymous said...

Hey guys quit taking this stuff so serious i am a ginger to and i think that this thing was the funniest thing i have seen in a long time !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm ginger and some people have been said that they don't like me because I'm ginger and that I'm a horrible person because I'm ginger