Monday 21 January 2008

The Cannibalization Quiz

Suppose you were stranded in a blizzard and were forced to cannibalize your friends. This short survey will tell you how likely you would be to eat your buddies. This quiz works best if you pick a few of your closest friends and answer the questions with them in mind.

There's a 13% chance I'll eat my buddies.


Would You Eat Your Buddies in a Blizzard?

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

44%!!!

Now this is one quiz result I will not be sharing with family or friends.

One thing though, did they specify whether your friends were already dead? I mean, if they're already dead and it's been a few days then go righ ahead.

On the other hand, if it's been 7 hours and your friend is still alive but you are starting to feel a bit peckish, then it's probably wrong to kill them so you can feast.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Top site, I hadn't noticed presurfer.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Continue the superb work!