Monday 3 December 2007

Technoviking

Technoviking does not dance to the music.
The music dances to Technoviking.

10 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I want the Technoviking to lead a small, slow, bass-heavy parade into my town!

Gerard said...

I'm not really a fan of Techno music, but if Technoviking came marching into my town, I would be there.
I think he's awesome!

Miss Cellania said...

What Technoviking wants, Technoviking gets.

Anonymous said...

I don't know... he looks scary to me... with those flapping boobs and all...

Anonymous said...

I'm going to Berlin for Christmas...shall I bring Technoviking an offering? Like a manziere, perhaps?? Shake them money-makers, TV!

Anonymous said...

60 seconds I wish I could get back in my life. Regular street people in my neighborhood make this guy look like another "I Think I Can Dance" looser.
Leo

Anonymous said...

I guess I would have to search long and hard to find a more egotistical loser than this one. Pfffffffft...

Anonymous said...

Technoviking does not approve of your comments. Be careful all of you, lest you get pointed at!

Anonymous said...

For such a toned guy, you'd think his boobies wouldn't jiggle around so much.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing his mother was drunk a lot when he was a kid....