Saturday 17 November 2007

Lots Of Toes

I dreamt I had lots of toes. First, all my toe nails were gone. Completely gone. Just some soft dents at the end of my toes. Then I saw some nails coming through. Not at the end, but where my toes bend. And I thought 'That's strange. Very strange.'

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your blog all the time, but have never posted a comment.
I once had a dream that I had this very large hole in the middle of the sole of my foot. This was incredibly disturbing because it kept getting bigger and when I tried to hold my foot together it hurt like hell. I had no idea you could feel pain in a dream. Odd, eh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,

It is popularly believed to be impossible to feel pain in a dream.
'Pinch yourself to see if you're dreaming,' the saying goes.

Studies of late however indicate that it's quite possible to feel pain in dreams.

Andy said...

What a nice post to read! I really appreciate that, friend. Nice job.