Friday 16 November 2007

Jyve

When you want answers and don't have hours to spend plodding through robotic Web searches, try Jyve first. The only live, interactive 'Ask' engine, Jyve gives you instant access to the knowledge stored in millions of minds worldwide.

By asking a question, you instantly generate a live thread along with a list of 'experts' from all over the world. People who are online and ready to share information with you one-on-one via Instant Messages or live Voice-over-IP calls.


In an unadorned way, you type in a question and you get a life answer. I gave it a try and although I think Jyve has potential, for the moment it seems the 'experts' they are talking about are mostly children or would-be comedians. Here are some questions asked by people and answered by 'experts.'

What is Islam?
Islam is a country.

Will I buy a new car next year?
Yes you will, and you will have a great time in it with the one you love.

How to agree a girl for exposing?
Marry her!

How do I grow my beard?
By not cutting it.

1 comment(s):

Dave said...

I asked:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Never got an answer.