Friday 30 November 2007

30 Brilliantly Timed Sports Photos


Sporting events garner so much media attention these days that you can be certain that anytime something goes wrong, someone will catch it on film.

This is a list of 30 of the most brilliant (and often hilarious) sporting photos caught on film.

7 comment(s):

Jamie said...

Alas, this list of 15 was taken from my site - and hotlinked so he was taking my bandwidth. He simply copied and pasted - even his first paragraph is taken verbatim from my site. You will see if you look at my original: http://listverse.com/humor/top-30-brilliantly-timed-sports-photos/

It is a shame that he is receiving traffic for something he didn't put together - and that he was making money off my bandwidth!

Anonymous said...

Is it me or isn't that what this site is about? Pointing surfers at some of the hotter and/or more interesting places on the web?

In doing so, I would imagine that he's helping to increase a site's traffic. Which is certainly beneficial to MOST sites.

I'm not sure why anyone would be offended to have their site posted here unless they were trying to be anonymous.

Jamie said...

Tammy - you are right - I wasn't clear in my original comment. What I meant was that the person who wrote the top 15 that this site linked to, stole the content from my site (which is not linked from here) - so the thief is getting the credit and the traffic, and I am paying the bill (because the thief just copied and pasted my text - so all of the visits to his site were sucking the images off my site) - he didn't credit me as the source either.

Gerard said...

Jamie, I was not aware these pictures were stolen from your site.
I changed the title and the link is now directing to your site.

Jamie said...

gerard: thank you - I truly appreciate it. You are a gentleman :)

Jamie said...

oops - the link on the title is still pointing to the thief's site

Cyn said...

as a long time fan of Presurfer and incidentally an 'admin' for listverse...thank you. PRESURFER ROX!