Thursday 4 October 2007

Flowbee

The Flowbee Vacuum Haircut System allows you to create the most popular haircut styles. Simply select the desired spacer depending on the length you want your haircut. Then attach the spacer to your Flowbee.

Using the suction power of your vacuum cleaner, the Flowbee then draws the hair evenly into the recessed blades and cuts it precisely. The results are a refreshing vacuum haircut.

(via Grow-A-Brain)

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

"Oh, the humanity!!"

Party on Garth. Party on.

Frank Rizzo said...

OM...it's the "Suck Cut"
That Travis Trit meets big buck hunter impersonator can't be taken seriously...I've seen these things in action before. They suck your will to live.

Unknown said...

I've been using a similar and superior machine called the ROBOCUT for about 4 years. I hook it up to a shop vac. $50.

Best hair cuts I ever had. I'm a pro musician, so I need good haircuts or I'm in a funk.