Thursday 13 September 2007

Safe Bedside Table

If you sleep very light because of your paranoia of home invasion, monsters under the bed, in the closet, or even your spouse's craziness while he/she is dreaming, the 'Safe Bedside Table' might make you feel safer and give you the rest you deserve.

The 'Safe Bedside Table' has a removable leg that acts as a club and a top that doubles as a shield for self-defence. This is for people who are willing to take on an intruder, providing an extra sense of security whilst in bed.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I want that. But until the day I can afford it, I will keep a long, aluminum flashlight under my bed, right where I can get it. Sucker must weigh three pounds. My husband used to carry it in his security guard days.

Anonymous said...

I want it too! But until I can afford it I'll keep my WWII bayonet beside my bed.

Anonymous said...

Amend that: now I want a WWII bayonet.