Friday 22 June 2007

What's My Blog Rated?

If this blog was a movie, what would it be rated? I try to keep this weblog accessible for all ages. You won't find any shocking items, obscene writing or pictures of naked ladies here. And I think I'm doing a good job with that, because my blog was rated G.

Of course, this is just a nice little gadget to play around with. I don't think it has real value because the rating is determined based on the presence of 'bad' words.

Apparently I used the word 'kill' twice and the word 'death' once. Those are hardly 'bad' words, are they? One of my other sites, The Generator Blog, was rated R (Restricted) because I used the words sexy, and zombie.

What's Your Blog Rated?

(via Nag on the Lake)

1 comment(s):

Michael said...

humourously enough, my blog artnudes.blogspot.com is rated G cause I don't use any bad language!