Sunday 24 June 2007

Are You A Computer Geek?

Step aside Bill Gates, Linus Torvalds, and Steve Jobs... because I am by far the Supreme Computer God! At least that was the outcome of the 'Are You a Computer Geek' quiz I took. According to the dictionary a geek is a technically oriented person, someone with limited social skills who likes to tinker with scientific or high-tech projects.

That's not me! I don't consider myself a geek and I am certainly not socially inept. Maybe I scored that high because I know a lot about computers. I've had one for over 30 years now and I know how to program in Basic.
How about you? Are you a Computer Geek?

(via BrykMantra)

3 comment(s):

Miss Cellania said...

Wow. I know dozens of people who took that test, and you are the first to score 100% (and admit it)!

Miss Cellania said...

Two years ago I scored 43%. A month ago, I scored 77%. That's what hanging around here will do!

Anonymous said...

72%. I think it's mostly from lack of trying.