Monday 25 June 2007

Amsterdam Bicycles

Someone from San Francisco, USA, took 82 pictures of bicycles during 73 minutes in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

I stopped in Amsterdam, Netherlands on my way back from a motorcycle trip. During a 73 minute period at one corner of a nice open square, I took 82 pictures of bicycles.

Why? Because sitting there I noticed how remarkably different the whole Amsterdam bicycle scene was from my home, and at the same time certain very clear 'Amsterdam Bicycle Trends' appeared I thought might be interesting to point out.

(via Look At This...)

1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Recently a novel of the Brazilian TV named "Life Pages" in his first chapters showed the bicycles of Amsterdam. It is the best means of transport, but not for Brazil. Here it is very hot and at the most cold places in the south of the country it rains very much. Imagine to arrive for a work meeting of completely sweaty?