Saturday 23 June 2007

Age Progression

Forensic Compositing does age progression/regression to help investigators solve crimes and find missing people. This service is also available for the general public. Ever wonder what your child will look like in 10 years? Have you lost a loved one and are wondering what they would look like now?

You can upload a photo and for $199 Forensic Compositing will make the person look older. They also combine 2 peoples features to predict what their children will look like. Here's what Elvis would look like if he were still alive.


(via J-Walk Blog)

5 comment(s):

The Nag said...

I see age progression every time I look in the mirror and it's free - depressing but free.

downtheroad said...

I wish I had that kind of money. This would be great to do.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Everything seems to be free on internet, but I never found a free prog. that can do this. The Net sucks

Salena Gibbz said...

Thanks for sharing this articles this is really helpful for me. We are providing services for your old image to make it new. You can avail this photo restoration buffalo ny

Barbara Lee said...

This is really amazing skills you have i really appreciate you for this keep it up. Visit Website