Wednesday 2 May 2007

Joe Pogan Sculptures

Joe Pogan creates animal sculptures using various found metal objects like old watches, sprockets, nuts and bolts.

The stranger the piece of metal the better, since the end goal is an eye-catching, fascinating amalgamation of metal with odd nooks and crannies.

3 comment(s):

Ramona Brekke said...

This metal bird looks really impressive. I appreciate people with a hobby, for me, it's a great feature of a smart person. My hobby is my job. And every day I communicate with different people and answers to hundreds of questions. The most common now is what's the optimal resume length?

katebrouwn said...

Some students may be experienced in a particular subject, but when it comes to writing, they can barely reflect some ideas on paper and present a mix of all possible ideas. Submitting an off-topic paper that is full of mistakes is not the way out. You can always rely our essay revisor and we will revise your paper accordingly. You do not need to worry, as the solution to your problem is right here.

Anonymous said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing!
write my discussion board post