Saturday 21 April 2007

UFO Cow Abduction

A video of what appears to be a cow being abducted by a UFO.
I think it's fake. Or is it?

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

It says "Got milk?"

Dave said...

no no no..."Beef. It's what's for dinner."

mister anchovy said...

hmmmmm....I don't think it's even especially good animation.

I've never seen anything that might even resemble a UFO. Some folks not only get to see them, they get abducted, have sex with the aliens, and everything. Let's have a little democracy on the UFO front. Spread the wealth. I'd love to see one in 07.

Anonymous said...

If you wait for a UFO to come within you line of sight, then good luck. You have to make the effort and put some energy into it if you really want to see a UFO. Years ago I saw something, which could have been a UFO or something not yet understood by modern science. I went looking when there was a "flap" of sightings in the area where I lived. I stood on a hill with borrowed binoculars looking and waiting - it was, needless to say, very boring. But, in the end I saw something strange - a pattern of lights that behaved like a helicopter, but it wasn't a helicopter.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be better to come down to ground level perhaps just few meters above ground to take the cow.
Why would you cloak yourself and make it obvious and not hide the levitation of the cow?

It certainly is a fake, but it still doesn't rull out the the existence of Aliens. Aliens do exist and are amongst us.

Anonymous said...

The video is blurry and not sharp, but it seems, if you look close, that the levitated cow is kicking and/or struggling as if it was really being levitated. I mean it's not squirming like a fish on a hook, but still . . . the video is a good fake, if it is indeed a fake.