Saturday 28 April 2007

My Hovercraft Is Full Of Eels

We've all encountered it before. Coming home from a trip, you find your hovercraft is full of eels. So, you go to see your hovercraft dealer and tell him: 'My hovercraft is full of eels.' He'll fix the problem.

But what if, for instance, you're on vacation in, say, Hungary. Finding a hovercraft dealer in Hungary is not that difficult, but do you know how to explain the problem in Hungarian? Do you know that you have to tell him: 'A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal'?

I bet you didn't know that. To avoid these problems here's 'My hovercraft is full of eels' in many languages.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hurray, I saw this and istantly knew where they got the idea...this made my smile.

hfftfty said...

Additionally, spend more time with them to deepen your bond. If you want to improve your sex life, talk about sex more often and try new things in the bedroom. https://showbox.run/

hfftfty said...

You can become more intimate with your partner by connecting with them through communication, touch, and acts of kindness. https://dltutuapp.com/tutuapp-download/