Friday 13 April 2007

IP Address Lookup And Locator

IP-address.com is probably the most accurate IP Address locator that quickly shows the IP address of your internet connection and locates your city, or the city of your ISP, based on your IP address.

Your IP address location is shown using Google maps. This IP address site is different in that you can look up and trace any IP address and get the accurate IP location in an easy-to-read google map for free.

8 comment(s):

Unknown said...

It would be cool if it was working, but my address IP showed a city that is 500 km distant from here. Just as well what do not intend to launch a bomb at my home using this system, because they were going to wander!

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! This is way off. The map shows I am in orlando,except I am really in Texas!!!!

Unknown said...

OH, guys... So I think that some hackers are grabbing our IP address!!!!

Anonymous said...

IP addresses can be located pretty easy by anyone. As long as you protect your computer, nothing can happen.

It worked for me. My computer was located spot on.

Anonymous said...

ip-adress.com got my accurate location. wtf?

Anonymous said...

Accurate??? I'm 15 miles west of Seattle, WA, and this put me NNE of Wichita, Kansas.

I will admit it was much more accurate than the last IP locator that I used, which put me somewhere in New Zealand.

Unknown said...

You can also show an image on your website to show visitor IP address and country flag. Just go to the website findmyipaddress.info. copy the code and paste it in your website. save you the time to write the code. ;)

Lucian said...

I think Ip address lookup shows the most accurate results, and you will get a map with the location.

But in some cases you will get only the location of the internet service provider.