Saturday 10 February 2007

An Extraordinary Wedding Photo



The story behind this wedding photo.

8 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

The entire foto album!

http://archive.reduxpictures.com/Production/PhotoGroupView.aspx?msa=1&pbid=4&pgid=6415897&slid=0144bdbd-ce04-4%20ada-bc2e-d1482e31caae&ipp=48&sort=0&page=0

Nothing but respect for the guy and his lady!

Mike Browne said...

They've got a tough road ahead of them. Hopefully they can make it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I am sick of sob stories about soldiers who VOLUNTARILY go fight a war we shouldn't even be in. As far as I'm concerned, he blew himself up and I don't have ay sympathy for that.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

Maybe he didn't have much choice of jobs, and this was the pick of the lot.
I don't agree in the war, but I'm sure he didn't voluntarily go. He was ordered. Sometimes my boss tells me to do stuff I don't want to do, but I have to do it.
Don't be such an ass.

These two are very very brave people.
Respect and peace to them both.

Mike Browne said...

Exactly humbled... blaming this guy for being blown up is retarded.

Always interesting that people with the most nonsensical opinions are anonymous. Perhaps it's because they know they're out to lunch.

Ron said...

I take it that Anonymous hasn't been in the military. This guy knew what he was getting into. He's a Marine.

Kudos for Gerard for bringing this story to light. Thanks!

czeltic girl said...

Thanks for sharing that, Gerard. I wish them the best of luck. They seem truly in love and it sounds like they have a lot of support. I hope they'll be very happy together.

Anonymous, go play in traffic.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, that's sweet and all, but I'd rather be dead than go through life like that.

She aint smiling, is she?