Monday 9 July 2012

Quick! Reserve A Spot

Clinic on how to position a cow for a professional photo.


(via Criggo)

7 comment(s):

Preemie Maboroshi said...

Course instructs photographers in commands such as "moove over" and "say cheese."

Dave said...

I'll bet the instructor is going to milk this for all it's worth...

Ima said...

I'd better hoof it on over there before the spots run out.

Beezy said...

Well, that's the county where my teenage niece lives, and she enters her cows in livestock competitions. I should tell her to sign up.

Anonymous said...

How now Brown cow?

Anonymous said...

Udder hilarity.

Jimmy said...

There are hundreds of county fairs in the US with livestock competitions - young people show off their best pigs, cows, etc. I'm not surprised that people would want to learn how to take a good photo of their animal.