Monday 9 July 2012

Choreography For Plastic Army Men

An animated music video created by David Fain to an instrumental track by the band 'Pink Martini.' David is was an animation Supervisor for Warner Bros and staff writer on SpongeBob Squarepants. He's currently working for Hasbro Studios making animatics for Transformers Prime.



Vimeo link

(via Everlasting Blort)

4 comment(s):

Dave said...

I almost wet myself.

davidbfain said...

I'm the filmmaker of this piece. A couple of corrections; I WAS an animation supervisor for Warner Bros. and a staff writer for SpongeBob. That was quite a few years ago. I currently work for Hasbro Studios making animatics for Transformers Prime (when I'm not playing with toys).

Anonymous said...

that must have taken forever to make !!!

Boozel said...

Is that G.I. Joe with the Kun Foo grip?? I thought I recognized him!