Wednesday 9 October 2013

Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise

In parapsychology, telekineses is the action of mind on matter, in which objects are caused to move or change as a result of mental concentration upon them. What if telekinesis was real? How would you react?

This hidden camera experiment captures the reactions of unsuspecting customers at a New York City coffee shop as they witness a telekinetic event. The stunt was made as a clever promotion for Carrie, the upcoming remake of the 1976 horror flick of the same name.



YouTube link

(via Laughing Squid)

4 comment(s):

Unknown said...

I think that all the persons were ACTORS. Fake!

Ima said...

Saw this on the news this morning...fun!

Remake has some big shoes to fill, though. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

Some people have little to do, I suppose. I go non-stop to get my job done, take care of our house and rental house, and an elderly mom and her house, etc. I would have harsh words if I encountered something like this.
Stanley

Marcheline said...

This was funny, but I have a hard time believing that everyone in this film wasn't an actor. Seriously, as soon as someone started yelling about coffee in their computer, I'd have been out the door and halfway down the block already. In today's climate, confrontation in public places equals get the hell out. Plus, you don't have to pay for your coffee and bagel. Win!