Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Presurfer Is 13 Years Old


Today The Presurfer is 13 years old. What started as a personal link page in 2000 is still going strong. Not because of what I do, but because of what you do. You visit this site and some of you have been doing that for many years. Thank you for your loyalty. Also many thanks to all of you who contribute to The Presurfer by sending in links. You know who you are.

One of my favorite blogs, Everlasting Blort, was born on the same day. They are 13 years old today too. Please pay them a visit because without them, the Presurfer wouldn't be here at all.

21 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Congratulations Gerard! Great job!

Táxi Pluvioso said...

Congratulations.

cynx56 said...

Happy Birthday! here's to many, many more! love this site. i hope you keep at it indefinitely. always entertaining & informative. thank you!

dbill said...

Gefeli!
I'm ready for some more years :)

Ravenmn said...

Amazing! Thanks for all that you do and happy anniversary!

the author said...

Congratulations, Gerard, and Happy Birthday to The Presurfer. :)

Miss Cellania said...

Many happy returns on this auspicious occasion, Gerard!

And here's to more to come in the future. Salut!

Minnesotastan said...

Happy birthday to the first blog I ever remember reading on a regular basis.

lecram said...

Congratulations and Happy Blogiversary!

WhenOnEarth said...

Congrats! Way to keep going strong all these years.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary,Gerard!
Grtz, Cora

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I enjoy your site very much.

Anonymous said...

Van harte Gradje !

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Yours is one of my favorite blogs... always something new and interesting.

Keep up the great work!

trickpa said...

Way to go! It's part of my daily reading. the Blort is too

matt said...

Thank you for entertaining and informing us every day!!

Criggo (whoops, I mean Bad Newspaper) said...

Congratulations, Gerard! You are one of the few blogs I can't go without each day. Thanks for being there!

tony m said...

Congrats! Yours is one of my favorite blogs...i look forward to it daily.

Pearl said...

may the teenage years treat the presurfer well.

drgeo said...

How does it feel to be a teenager Gerard?

Eugene Knapik said...

Hey that's fantastic! I always enjoy my vists to The Presurfer.