Monday 2 September 2013

Honeywell Magnet Discount


I don't know what a Honeywell Ademco Magnet is. I believe Ademco is short for Alarm Device Manufacturing Company. Anyway, if you need a Honeywell Ademco 944WH-M Magnet Only for 944WH, here's your chance.

Amazon is selling them(there are only 3 left in stock) with an 18% discount. Instead of paying $160,185,998.99 for the magnet, you now pay $131,299,998.69. Get one before they're all sold out.

(via Neatorama)

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

The best part is I saved $28,886,000.30 on the deal! Yay!

Pierre SEVET said...

Hello,

I think there's a typo on Amazon. Just check http://www.pricegrabber.com/appliances/home-safety-security++honeywell-ademco-honeywell-944tsp-wh-3-4-in-magnetic-contact-w-screw-t/m-791218813/

After digging in the Honeywell site, it appears that this item is used as a security lock, if I'm not wrong ...

Regards.

Pierre

Unknown said...

My favorite bit is the Customer Review that reads as if written by the creature from John Carpenter's "The Thing"!