Friday 29 March 2013

Friday Cartoon By Mark Anderson


Mark Anderson is a professional cartoonist from the Chicago area. His cartoons have been published in Reader's Digest, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Woman's World and the Saturday Evening Post, to mention just a few. Among his clients are GM, General Electric, FedEx, Microsoft, and IBM.

3 comment(s):

Regular said...

Sweet mother of God and all the Saints! I used to check your blog every day, but now I have fear of opening it because of this piece of trash. Is this some kind of social experiment because I really can't see how it fits in this blog. It's worse than spam. It can totally ruin your mood and make you wish to never come back to this website.
If you have some obligation of any kind to this man to publish this junk, please be so kind to hide picture from main page and if someone (?!?!) wish to see it, he could click on title and open it.
It would be interesting to see how many clicks it could actually get now when most of regular visitors know what hides behind.
If you don't believe me it's so bad, please put some kind of poll so everyone can easely show you what we all think.

Gerard said...

You know how we all think? That's amazing. And no, I don't have any obligation to Mark Anderson.

Riku said...

I completely agree with nickname "Regular". The blog is awesome and I enjoy reading it daily, but every time this Mark Anderson crap comes up, it actually brings me down. It's horrible - worse than just being unfunny, it actually sucks the fun out of everything it touches. Last week I spent an hour just to see if I could adjust my AdBlock so that it wouldn't show these so-called cartoons.