Tuesday 30 October 2012

Elephant Trunk Hill - Guilin's Legendary Protector

image credit

Tramping through the hills around Guilin in China is busy work, so at the end of the day an elephant gets thirsty. There's nothing like dipping your trunk into the river to cool off and taking a long, thirst quenching drink. Yet when you're made of stone you might be there for quite a long time.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I made the mistake of clicking on this link which put me over to 'Kuriositas'. Guess they think messing with peoples' computers is funny. They can keep their cartoon bats and toss them in the trash. That bat cartoon froze up my computer, over and over and over AND I could not get out of that site without having to shut down my internet service and then restarting it again!! NOT a happy camper!!

Gerard said...

It has nothing to do with Kuriositas or with the bat cartoon. If it had, my computer should freeze up too, but it didn't. It must be something on your side.