Thursday 22 December 2011

The Presurfer Is Google's 'Blog Of Note'


I was wondering where all the extra visitors came from but it's because The Presurfer was Google's 'Blog of Note' yesterday.

14 comment(s):

soubriquet said...

The Presurfer is ALWAYS my blog of note. Thank you for the many items of entertainment, education, and enlightenment you have blogged over the years.

A merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Gerard, and thank you, again.

Hundewanderer said...

Congratulations! I come here everyday :)

Charlestonjoan said...

Well deserved! Congratulations!

Manuel Cheta said...

Wonderfull. You deserve it and much more :D

Jimmy said...

Ditto.

Jursky said...

Yea , but in Kuriositas blog you can find this post first . ..

Gerard said...

@Jursky: Robert-John, who owns the Kuriositas Blog, regularly sent me links to publish on The Presurfer, and this was one of them.

Besides, The Presurfer wasn't picked as 'Blog of Note' because of this particular article.

Miss Rare said...

What took them so long? Congratulations!

Jursky said...

O.K. but I think you do nothing special with this .. . . only
re-publish Kuriositas post .

Gerard said...

@Jursky: You really don't understand it, do you? Robert-John, who owns Kuriositas, sometimes asks me if I am interested in some of his articles. Which I am, because they are always very interesting.

And you're right. Re-publishing a post is nothing special. But I never claimed it was. You're the one who's making a fuss about this.

Just Mike said...

Hey congratulations on being one of the blow of note. We should all aspire to that.
Www.montereycamontereyca.blogspot.com

St0n3henge said...

Congratulations, Gerard.

Ashlea S said...

Congratulations. I love seeing all the interesting things you post.

Leo said...

Congratulations Gerard! Makes a great Christmas present from Google. Always enjoy reading your posts, been reading for years and will hopefully get to for many more. Keep up the good work!